viernes, 13 de junio de 2014

Paseando por la playa.

Strolling along the beach:
You sea!
You surrender to my feet,
Making me caresses,
Kissing the skin.
.........
Strolling along the beach:
You sea!
Insist, again and again
You bring me your surf
Unforgettable memories,
Fortunes of yesterday.
.........
Strolling along the beach,
You sea! A you will see,
Living each day
A new dawn,
The Sun saying to me,
How vast is faithful!
.....
Strolling along the beach:
Forgive!
What stupidity mine!
-As always, I should
You treat him.
...
Strolling along the beach:
OH sea!
Express to you-also-
That the more you contemplate,
More profound is my pleasure.
.....
Strolling along the beach:
OH sea!
Now it saddens me to know,
Ending these rides
What-ever-forget.
..
OH sea!
Today more than ever I want,
Continue at your side:
Dead or alive!
Hugged provided to you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario