lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

My Peruvian friend.

I have been heard ,
            And
Best know or apprehend ,
 On its dubious existence ,
        Ie
I approached closer to him.
..........
 " My Peruvian friend "
      Always !
  Apparently?
 So - has - to be ,
Strange and unusual way ,
  To contact him ,
  By another person.
.....
     Until now !
  Never has been,
Face to face with him .
.....
  My other great friend,
       It will be,
          And
 Without hesitation-and-was :
  ( *) " LL.T. "
 Who to my attention,
 Write several folios ,
"Reflection of the meeting,
In keeping with Isabel.
   .....
  "My Peruvian friend "
     Shortly before
   He said quietly
Do not miss the appointment!
       Soon!
.....
    Thank you!
 Peruvian friend
     Someday?
  We'll have to see us,
    Do you wonder?
.......
   Dear Isabel :
It will not be necessary!
      Yes, really ,
Act-correctly-for .
......
Thank you !also,
To my great friend
     "LL. T. "
Much rejoice !
 As our boats ,
They sail together or separately,
    Always, always,
 On the same sea, river or stream,
       That is , it will be :
 Eternal friendship, true current.
My Peruvian friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario